Parish Pastoral Council
- Assist the Pastor in governing the Parish. Members are appointed to act as advisors regarding ministries and the implimentation of the Parish Mission Statement.
- Parish Pastoral Council also acts as the vehicle for evaluation of parish programs and policies.
- Members include: Pat Brough, Maryann DeAngelo, Henry Eichman, Joe Ferry, Pat Killian, Bill McKenna, Maureen Rafter, Marian Smedley and Judy Welde. Ex officio members are: Deacon Bob McElwee, Leslee Smith and Marie Battersby.
- Contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meets monthly to serve the material needs of the poor. Assisted by the Poor Box donations at the doors of the Church. The poor box is the bread box of the needy.
- If you or anyone you know of is in need please contact Fr. Pastor at the Rectory. All requests for assistance are kept in confidence.
- Providing frozen meals for our elderly shut-ins, not only in the parish but throughout the area.
- Assisting parishioners with rides to the Doctor or other works of mercy.
- Promotes the general physical health of the parishioenrs through offering programs throughout the year.
- Making Casseroles for the feeding of the Men who turn to St. John's in Philadelphia for a meal.